Football Today is edited and run by a diverse and experienced team of football writers:
Senior editor at Football Today and a long-suffering Blackburn Rovers fan. Hates divers, racists and homophobes. Can start an argument in an empty room. Musically, he’s a big indie fan.
Experienced news writer for a variety of football news publications published under the Sports Habit banner.
Freelance journalist covering the sport across Europe from an analytical viewpoint. Has a keen eye for tactics and statistics, which are the centrepieces of his analyses. There is nothing in this world that he enjoys more than a well-used false-nine.
Staff writer and a massive cricket and football fan. Partial to Manchester United. Hails from Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.
A journalist working at an English newspaper in India. Loves watching sports and writing about football. Often found buried under some book or listening to music.
Sports fan since childhood. Covering those events and the related emotions into written pieces has made him a sports content specialist. Aspires to cover the Premier League live one day.
If you are interested in writing for Football Today, get in touch.
- AC Milan will move for Christian Pulisic if they are forced to sell Rafael Leao
- Union Berlin manager Urs Fischer extends contract beyond 2023
- David Moyes under pressure ahead of Wolverhampton Wanderers game
- Barcelona defender Hector Bellerin ruled out for four weeks due to calf injury
- Liverpool and Arsenal want to join Chelsea in establishing a multi-club network