Football Today is edited and run by a diverse and experienced team of football writers:
Senior editor at Football Today and a long-suffering Blackburn Rovers fan. Hates divers, racists and homophobes. Can start an argument in an empty room. Musically, he’s a big indie fan.
Experienced news writer for a variety of football news publications published under the Sports Habit banner.
Freelance journalist covering the sport across Europe from an analytical viewpoint. Has a keen eye for tactics and statistics, which are the centrepieces of his analyses. There is nothing in this world that he enjoys more than a well-used false-nine.
Staff writer and a massive cricket and football fan. Partial to Manchester United. Hails from Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.
A journalist working at an English newspaper in India. Loves watching sports and writing about football. Often found buried under some book or listening to music.
Sports fan since childhood. Covering those events and the related emotions into written pieces has made him a sports content specialist. Aspires to cover the Premier League live one day.
If you are interested in writing for Football Today, get in touch.
- Liverpool considering Mohamed Salah sale amid Real Madrid interest
- Nottingham Forest confirm Taiwo Awoniyi signing – Dean Henderson announcement imminent
- AC Milan in talks to sign wantaway Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech
- Newcastle United beat AC Milan for the signing of Sven Botman
- Arsenal agree £45m deal for Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus