Football Today is edited and run by a diverse and experienced team of football writers:
Senior editor at Football Today and a long-suffering Blackburn Rovers fan. Hates divers, racists and homophobes. Can start an argument in an empty room. Musically, he’s a big indie fan.
Experienced news writer for a variety of football news publications published under the Sports Habit banner.
Freelance journalist covering the sport across Europe from an analytical viewpoint. Has a keen eye for tactics and statistics, which are the centrepieces of his analyses. There is nothing in this world that he enjoys more than a well-used false-nine.
Staff writer and a massive cricket and football fan. Partial to Manchester United. Hails from Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.
A journalist working at an English newspaper in India. Loves watching sports and writing about football. Often found buried under some book or listening to music.
Sports fan since childhood. Covering those events and the related emotions into written pieces has made him a sports content specialist. Aspires to cover the Premier League live one day.
If you are interested in writing for Football Today, get in touch.
- Man United to ratify Sir Jim Ratcliffe stake purchase next week
- Manchester United’s disturbing trend – repeated failures against top Premier League contenders
- Newcastle’s top four hopes take huge hit with Nick Pope out for five months
- Stats prove Man City’s Rodri has been far better than Arsenal’s Declan Rice this season
- Manchester City title defence gets tougher as Arsenal and Liverpool soar
- Euro 2024 Power Rankings – Who are the early favourites in Germany?
- FA Cup third round draw: Arsenal face Liverpool, Tottenham host Burnley
- European Championship 2024 draw: England, Scotland, France & Germany discover group stage opponents
- Can Salah close the gap on Haaland in the Premier League Golden Boot race?
- Morning Mix: Kelleher must shine for Liverpool, time running out for Burnley manager