Ligue 1 Top Scorers | All-Time Ligue 1 Top Scorers
The Ligue 1 top scorers list highlights the most goals scored by an individual player in the current Ligue 1 campaign as well as the top 10 all-time Ligue 1 top scorers.
Ligue 1 Top Scorers
All-Time Ligue 1 Top 10 Scorers
The Ligue 1 all-time top scorers list sees fewer goals than other top European leagues, and that is because the French top flight is often used as a stepping stone to competitions such as the Premier League and La Liga.
However, with the list featuring six players who have scored more than 200 goals, Ligue 1 fans have undoubtedly seen some top talent since the league was formed.
1. Delio Onnis: 299 goals in 449 appearances
2. Bernard Lacombe: 255 goals in 497 appearances
3. Herve Revelli: 216 goals in 389 appearances
4. Roger Courtois: 210 goals in 288 appearances
5. Thadee Cisowski: 206 goals in 286 appearances
6. Roger Piantoni: 203 goals in 394 appearances
7. Joseph Ujlaki: 190 goals in 438 appearances
8. Fleury Di Nallo: 187 goals in 425 appearances
9=. Carlos Bianchi: 179 goals in 220 appearances
9=. Gunnar Andersson: 179 goals in 234 appearances
All-Time Ligue 1 Top Scorers – Top 3 Profiles
Delio Onnis – Monaco, Reims, Tours, Toulon
Onnis was the league’s top scorer on five different occasions, but his exploits in front of goal did not translate into silverware for the teams he played for.
He won one league title with Monaco in 1977/78 and followed up with success in the Coupe de France the following season.
Despite his prolific record at club level, Onnis was never called up by Argentina as they favoured players who remained in their domestic league.
Bernard Lacombe – Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Bordeaux
Lacombe spent the bulk with Lyon and Bordeaux, winning three league titles with the latter club during the 1980s.
He represented France at the 1978 World Cup and netted after only 30 seconds against Italy, the fastest goal ever scored by the national team.
After his illustrious playing career ended in 1987, Lacombe worked in various off-field roles for Lyon to help them become a major force in France.
Herve Revelli – Saint-Etienne, Nice
Herve Revelli is amongst an elite group of players who won the French Championship a joint-record seven times during their careers.
The list includes teammate Jean-Michel Larque along with Thiago Silva, Marco Verratti, Gregory Coupet, Juninho and Sidney Govou.
Revelli is the joint-top scorer in the Derby Rhone-Alpes between Saint-Etienne and Lyon with 14 goals alongside ex-Lyon player Fleury Di Nallo.
More Ligue 1 Resources
- AC Milan will move for Christian Pulisic if they are forced to sell Rafael Leao
- Union Berlin manager Urs Fischer extends contract beyond 2023
- David Moyes under pressure ahead of Wolverhampton Wanderers game
- Barcelona defender Hector Bellerin ruled out for four weeks due to calf injury
- Liverpool and Arsenal want to join Chelsea in establishing a multi-club network