FA Cup Live Streams | Watch FA Cup Live Online
The FA Cup is the most famous knockout football tournament in the world and always attracts big demand for FA Cup live streams when the games are played.
The competition features hundreds of teams from England and Wales and culminates with the final at Wembley Stadium at the end of each season.
Arsenal’s victory in the 2019/20 final was their 14th FA Cup success, moving them two clear of Manchester United in the all-time list.
Leicester City upset the odds in 2020/21, lifting the trophy for the first time in their history courtesy of a 1-0 win against Chelsea.
Liverpool are the current FA Cup champions, courtesy of a penalties win over Chelsea (who have lost three consecutive FA Cup finals and have played in five of the last 6, winning only once in 2017/2018).
Watching FA Cup games online has never been easier, so read on as we point you in the direction of the best place to find live streams.
And if you are unable to watch any football streams because of your location, your best option is to use ExpressVPN – you get three months free and, at a little over $8/month, you will get access to all FA Cup games as well as other football matches available to watch.
FA Cup Live Streams – Your Options
There are several ways to watch FA Cup live streams in the United Kingdom. The best of these are as follows:
The BBC live stream FA Cup games via their iPlayer, which can be accessed on the web or through an app on mobile or smart televisions.
You can also access iPlayer via streaming devices such as Chromecast and Amazon Fire Stick, Blu-ray players and most games consoles.
Users must sign up to use the iPlayer, but there are browser extensions available that will redirect your BBC requests to circumnavigate this.
ITV won the rights to screen the FA Cup from the 2021/22 season, replacing BT Sport to ensure that the competition is fully available free-to-air in the UK.
Football fans can view live FA Cup streams via the ITV website, on iOS or Android mobile devices and via an app on smart TVs.
Each route requires you to sign up for an account, but this process takes just a few minutes to complete.
Global broadcast services
The FA has official broadcast partnerships with dozens of overseas media outlets, making it easy for fans to live stream the games.
- Albania – Digitalb
- Balkans – Sportklub
- Belgium -Eleven Sports Network
- Bulgaria – Nova
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland – DAZN
- Denmark – NENT
- Czech Republic & Slovakia – ARQ, Digisport
- Finland – NENT
- France – beIN SPORTS
- Hungary – TV2
- Iceland – 365 Media
- Israel – Charlton
- Italy – DAZN
- Malta – GO
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sports
- Norway – NENT
- Poland – Eleven
- Portugal – Sport TV
- Romania – Eurosport
- Russia – MatchTV
- Spain – DAZN
- Turkey – Turk Telekom
- Stans – Saran, Futbol TV
- Ukraine – Setanta
Middle East and North Africa
- beIN SPORTS
- China – PPTV
- Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos – beIN SPORTS
- Japan – DAZN, Fuji, TBS
- Korea – Eclat
- Macau – TDM
- Malaysia – Measat, Astro
- Myanmar – Eleven
- Singapore – Singtel
- South Asia – Sony
- Vietnam – FPT, SCTV, VieOn
- Australia – ESPN, ESPN+
- Fiji – Fiji TV
- Hong Kong – TVB
- Pacific Islands – Sky NZ
- Brazil – DAZN
- Canada – Rogers Sportsnet, SN World, SN Now
- Latin America and Caribbean – ESPN, ESPN+
- United States – ESPN, ESPN+
- Sub-Saharan Africa – Supersport, Startimes
- South Africa – SABC
- East Africa – Azam Media
VPN for Live Streaming
Live streams of FA Cup games are often geo-blocked in certain jurisdictions, but Virtual Private Network (VPN) software can help you get around this.
ExpressVPN is one of the best services on the market and can be used on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Fire TV and other devices.
More Live Football Streaming Links
More FA Cup Links
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?