Chelsea Tickets: Pricing, How To Buy & More
Aside from fixtures against lower-ranked opposition in the Carabao Cup, the Blues regularly sell out their home matches at Stamford Bridge.
Read on as we look at how and where to buy Chelsea tickets.
Chelsea Ticket Prices
The cheapest Chelsea tickets cost £25. Prices rise to £95 for Category AA games in the best seats.
Chelsea season tickets start at around £600, rising to £940 in the most expensive areas of Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea Premier League Fixtures
Chelsea’s official website is the best place to buy tickets, although you will need to purchase an annual membership package to be given priority status.
Available from around £30, these offer a range of additional benefits including merchandise and access to a brand new range of exclusive digital content.
Tickets for home Premier League games go on sale 42 days before the match. Tickets can be applied for as follows (subject to availability):
- Week 1 – one ticket per member
- Week 2 – two extra tickets per season ticket holders and members (maximum of three per person)
- Week 3 – general sale (four tickets per person)
Domestic Cup & European Home Fixtures
Tickets for domestic cup and European home matches also go on sale 42 days before the game where possible. Tickets can be applied for as follows (subject to availability):
- Week 1 – one ticket per season ticket holder
- Week 2 – one ticket per member
- Week 3 – two extra tickets per season ticket holders and members (maximum of three per person)
- Week 4 – general sale (four tickets per person)
Chelsea Loyalty Points
Chelsea fans can collect loyalty points during the season, which gives them the opportunity to apply for tickets based on the number they have earned.
The number of points is reduced until all tickets are sold, or all people in the relevant categories have had the opportunity to apply for tickets.
Chelsea Tickets Exchange
Season ticket holders can sell their seats on a match-by-match basis to other members and season ticket holders on the Chelsea Tickets Exchange.
All transactions are processed by the ticket office at Stamford Bridge and are limited to one per member.
Tickets can be purchased from 10.00 am on the day the fixture goes on sale. They go off sale at 3.00 pm on the last working day before the match.
Chelsea’s official website contains a separate login area for the Ticket Exchange, which fans can access using their season ticket/membership number.
Tickets are listed at the full match ticket price for members and will be posted to your address if there is enough time to send them this way.
Alternatively, tickets can be collected from the ticket office on presentation of your membership card or season ticket. You will also need photographic ID and a confirmation email.
Watch Chelsea Live
If you are unable to buy tickets for the Chelsea fixture of your choice, you can still watch it live online. Read here for more information on how to watch Chelsea games live online, or how to find any football streams quickly.
More Premier League Ticket Information
If you have any issues with tickets that you have bought for any Premier League game, you should contact the Premier League or the home club directly.
Read here for more information on how to buy Premier League tickets, whether it’s one-off games or season tickets for your favourite team.
- How Brighton could line-up in Athens with Lamptey and Fati injured
- Galatasaray 3-3 Man United: Battle of Istanbul ends in stalemate
- Ten Hag drops Varane again – is a Man United exit imminent?
- Al-Ittihad target former Liverpool director Julian Ward to bolster Salah bid
- Liverpool pair Alisson & Diogo Jota to miss at least five games through injury
- Chelsea to pull Andrey Santos from awful Forest loan – what’s next for the young Brazilian?
- Tottenham to recall exiled star amid injury crisis
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback