Why Qatar Sports Investment want to buy a Premier League club
Qatar Sports Investment are one of the wealthiest and most influential ownership groups in football. Since buying Paris Saint-Germain in 2012,...
/ 3 weeks ago
Former Everton and Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez is one of the candidates for the Portugal job, according to The Telegraph. Martinez...
/ 4 weeks ago
World Cup referee Mateu Lahoz will retire at the end of the 2022/23 season, according to TyC Sports correspondent Gaston Edul. The...
/ 1 month ago
Arsenal have surprised everyone with their spectacular performances this season. They are currently five points clear at the top of the...
/ 1 month ago
We’re almost at the end of 2022, and what a year it’s been for football. Title races went down to the...
With 2022 almost over and fresh off the World Cup, it’s easy to forget what a year this has been in...
Brazil stay top, Argentina close second, Italy drop two places, and more in the latest FIFA rankings
The World Cup in Qatar came to a climactic end when Argentina were crowned champions for the first time since 1986. La Albiceleste...
- Chelsea meet €120m release clause for Benfica midfielder Enzo Fernandez
- Coventry City set asking price for Viktor Gyokeres amid Everton interest
- Inter plot deadline day loan move for Harry Maguire
- Everton confirm the appointment of Sean Dyche as new manager
- Arsenal winger Marquinhos set to join Norwich City on loan