Leeds United sell minority stake to Ackerley Partners, club seeking more investors
Leeds United owners 49ers Enterprise have sold a minority stake in the club to Seattle-based private equity firm Ackerley Partners, Bloomberg reports. The...
The race for the Championship top six took a captivating turn on Matchday 15, including Leeds United’s remarkable victory over Leicester...
/ 1 month ago
Championship club Blackburn Rovers travelled to Chelsea with a place in the League Cup quarter-finals up for grabs on Wednesday. Chelsea...
Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri has cleared the air regarding his previous plea to the supporters for financial support amid the club’s crippling...
Former Southampton manager Nathan Jones is a prominent candidate for the vacant managerial position at Millwall following discussions with the club’s...
Simon Jordan has leapt to the defence of Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri, who asked the fans to raise £2 million...
Sheffield Wednesday have been placed under an EFL registration embargo for failing to make a payment to HMRC, according to The...
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten run at Villa Park
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more