Recent reports suggested the Blues were only interested in a loan with obligation or a permanent transfer worth over £35m.
Journalist Ben Jacobs now claims they are prepared to be flexible over the 22-year-old on transfer deadline day as they will also consider a straight loan.
Fulham are also in discussions with Chelsea over a move for the striker.
Wolverhampton Wanderers had a loan bid rejected by Chelsea earlier this month and are now pursuing a move for Corinthians forward Yuri Alberto.
Broja has also been linked with West Ham United who are searching for a new centre-forward, with Michail Antonio out with a knee injury.
The Hammers made a £33m offer for Broja in 2022, but that was rejected by the English giants.
Broja returned to the Blues first-team in September after being sidelined for around nine months due to an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
He has bagged two goals and two assists in 19 appearances in all competitions this season.
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid New Deal settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring
- Newcastle place Dan Ashworth on gardening leave amid interest from Man United