According to Ben Jacobs, the Blues want a loan with obligation or a permanent transfer worth over £35 million.
Several Premier League clubs have been credited with an interest in the 22-year-old, who is contracted with the Blues until 2028.
The Albania international sustained an anterior cruciate ligament injury in December 2022 that kept him sidelined for around nine months.
He returned to the team in September and has since registered 13 Premier League appearances.
West Ham United have been eyeing a move for the striker, with Michail Antonio out with a knee injury.
The Hammers made a £33m bid for Broja in 2022, but that was rejected by Chelsea.
However, they will likely accept if the same offer is made this winter.
The Irons failed to sign a proper replacement for Gianluca Scamacca last summer, and a striker is one of their top priorities.
They recently attempted to sign Jhon Duran, but their offer was turned down by Aston Villa.
Fulham are also in discussions with Chelsea for the Albania international but have had a bid rejected.
Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers have also been linked with a move.
- Ratcliffe unable to spend big at Man United this summer due to PSR squeeze
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid ‘New Deal’ settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring