The Bees submitted a €30 million offer for the 18-year-old, which has now been accepted by the Belgian Pro League club. They still need to agree personal terms with the player.
Nusa has made plenty of progress in the last couple of years, with his incredible development sparking interest from some of the biggest clubs in Europe.
Despite his age, he has already made over 60 senior appearances for Club Brugge, bagging seven goals and four assists.
He has also impressed at international level, representing Norway on four occasions.
Nusa can play on either flank or as a second striker.
The talented forward has a contract with the Belgian outfit until 2027, but the club are ready to cash in on him this winter.
Tottenham have been pursuing a deal for the Norwegian, but they look set out on the player.
Unlike other Premier League clubs, Spurs have had a busy January transfer window.
- Ratcliffe unable to spend big at Man United this summer due to PSR squeeze
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid ‘New Deal’ settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring