Victor Osimhen lashed out at Khvicha Kvaratskhelia’s agent for making comments about his future at Napoli.
Kvaratskhelia’s agent Mamuka Jugeli recently claimed that Osimhen will be heading to Saudi Arabia in the summer.
Jugeli’s comments didn’t sit well with the 25-year-old who posted an angry response on social media,.
Osimhen forced the world to take notice of his incredible talent last season after scoring 26 goals in 32 appearances, helping Napoli to win the Serie A title.
However, his levels have dropped this term as he has netted only eight times in 18 matches.
Osimhen penned a new contract with the Serie A club last year, but he may still end up leaving in the summer.
Contrary to Kvaratskhelia’s agent, the Nigerian footballer will likely not move to the Saudi Pro League.
He is in his prime and has interest from some of the biggest Premier League clubs.
Chelsea or Manchester United would love to secure his services as he is a proven goalscorer.
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid New Deal settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring
- Newcastle place Dan Ashworth on gardening leave amid interest from Man United