Tottenham Hotspur have reportedly reached a full agreement with Genoa over a move for Radu Dragusin this month.
According to Florian Plettenberg, the Lilywhites have agreed a €25 million transfer fee plus add-ons with the Serie A outfit for the 21-year-old.
The talented defender is set to sign a long-term contract with Spurs that will keep him at the club until 2029.
Recent reports claimed that European heavyweights AC Milan and Bayern Munich have also joined the race for the youngster, but Tottenham appear to have won the transfer battle.
Bayern haven’t made an official bid yet, and the Bundesliga giants must react today if they still want to have a chance.
Manager Ange Postecoglou has been dealing with numerous injury issues recently, and Dragusin’s arrival will serve a considerable boost in their quest for a top-four finish.
Cristian Romero will be out of action for an extended spell due to a serious hamstring injury.
However, Micky van de Van was back on the bench against the Clarets on Friday after recovering from his hamstring issue.
Dragusin has been one of the best players for Genoa this season, featuring in all 18 league games and scoring two goals.
- Ratcliffe unable to spend big at Man United this summer due to PSR squeeze
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid ‘New Deal’ settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring