The FA Cup draw has been completed as teams discover their opponents in the next stage of the competition.
Tottenham Hotspur, who beat Burnley 1-0 in the previous round, will face holders Manchester City in a blockbuster fixture in London.
The Cityzens cruised past Huddersfield Town on Sunday but they have lost their last five encounters at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Chelsea will welcome Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge following their emphatic 4-0 success over Preston North End. Unai Emery’s side defeated Middlesbrough in the third round.
Manchester United eased past League One outfit Wigan Athletic on Monday night and their reward is a meeting with either Eastleigh or Newport County.
Liverpool, who outclassed Arsenal in the third round on Sunday, will travel to either Bristol Rovers or Norwich City.
West Ham United could face Nottingham Forest in another all-Premier League game if both teams win their third-round replays.
The Hammers were held to a disappointing 1-1 draw by Bristol City, while Forest played out a 2-2 stalemate with Blackpool in their last FA Cup fixture.
Luton Town will visit Crystal Palace or Everton if they beat Bolton Wanderers in the replay.
Wolverhampton Wanderers will face Brentford again later this month after the two sides also played out a draw.
The winner of this match will travel to West Bromwich Albion in the fourth round.
FA Cup fourth-round
- Watford vs Southampton
- Blackburn Rovers vs Wrexham
- Bournemouth vs Swansea City
- West Bromwich Albion vs Brentford or Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United or Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
- Leicester City vs Hull City or Birmingham City
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry City
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa
- Ipswich Town vs Maidstone United
- Liverpool vs Norwich City or Bristol Rovers
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City
- Leeds United vs Plymouth Argyle
- Crystal Palace or Everton vs Luton Town or Bolton Wanderers
- Newport County or Eastleigh vs Manchester United
- Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Fulham vs Newcastle United
- Ratcliffe unable to spend big at Man United this summer due to PSR squeeze
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid ‘New Deal’ settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring