Manchester United reportedly have four Bundesliga players on their radar heading into the January transfer window, according to The Atheltic.
The Red Devils are looking to bolster their forward line and will look to the German league for reinforcements.
Choupo-Moting was in terrific form for Bayern last term in the absence of a recognised centre-forward but has found game time hard to come by this season with the arrival of Harry Kane over the summer.
The Cameroon international striker will be open to a move away from the Rekordmeister, and a return to the Premier League could be on the cards.
Muller has been a long-term target at Old Trafford, but it is hard to envision a move for the Raumdeuter, who only just signed a contract extension with the Bundesliga champions until 2025.
Former Chelsea striker Werner has also popped up on the United radar after struggling in front of goal this term and losing his spot to Lois Openda.
He is reportedly open to a move away and could find a sweet landing spot in Manchester. United value his Premier League experience.
Guirassy has been one of the best forwards in Europe this season after finally finding the proficiency he needed to take his game to the next level.
He has bagged 17 goals and one assist in 14 league appearances and reportedly has a €17 million release clause making him affordable, especially if the Red Devils can shift Jadon Sancho off their books.
Financial Fair Play restrictions mean that United will not be able to make a splash in January and will need to pick smart deals to bolster their squad.
Choupo-Moting has Premier League experience and could provide cover for Rasmus Hojlund, while Guirassy is an in-form and affordable option.
A move for Muller looks impossible, while a loan deal for off-form Werner looks like a poor decision all around.
It will be interesting to see which option the Red Devils choose from their shortlist as they look to bounce back from their abysmal start to the season in the second half.
- Ratcliffe unable to spend big at Man United this summer due to PSR squeeze
- Fulham ready to offload Palhinha amid Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool interest
- Liverpool eye summer swoop for Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi
- Premier League calls emergency meeting amid ‘New Deal’ settlement deadline
- Liverpool and Man United table proposals for Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea poach Brighton recruitment chief Sam Jewell
- Southgate eyes uncapped replacements for struggling Phillips – but are they good enough?
- Should Chelsea try to rescue Kane from Bayern nightmare?
- West Ham shortlist three managers to replace David Moyes
- Ratcliffe to cut around 250 jobs at Man United amid restructuring