The FA Cup third-round draw has been completed and has produced some eye-catching encounters.
Arsenal will host Liverpool in a blockbuster match at the Emirates Stadium next month.
Both sides are competing for the Premier League title this season but will not want to miss out on cup glory.
Tottenham Hotspur will take on relegation-threatened Burnley in another all-Premier League game.
Spurs will look to end their trophy drought this campaign under Ange Postecoglou, and the FA Cup is a brilliant opportunity for them.
Defending champions Manchester City will welcome Huddersfield Town to the Etihad Stadium in the third round.
The Cityzens lifted the FA Cup for the seventh after beating Manchester United 2-1 at Wembley Stadium in June.
They followed that up with Champions League success a week later to record a continental treble.
United have been handed League One outfit Wigan Athletic. Erik ten Hag’s men narrowly missed out on the FA Cup trophy last season but will be looking to go one better this season.
Chelsea will square off against Preston North End, and Brentford face Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Crystal Palace will clash with Everton, who are battling relegation after they were hit with a 10-point deduction last month.
Newcastle United will take on Sunderland in another mouthwatering FA Cup game.
FA Cup third round draw
- Hull City v Birmingham City
- Newport County or Barnet v Eastleigh or Reading
- Plymouth Argyle v Sutton United
- Maidstone United v Stevenage or Port Vale
- Coventry City v Oxford United
- Brentford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Chelsea v Preston North End
- Queens Park Rangers v Bournemouth
- Gillingham v Sheffield United
- Swansea City v Morecambe
- Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
- Blackburn Rovers v Cambridge United
- Nottingham Forest v Blackpool or Forest Green Rovers
- Wigan Athletic v Manchester United
- Crystal Palace v Everton
- Middlesbrough v Aston Villa
- Sunderland v Newcastle United
- Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City
- Millwall v Leicester City
- Watford v Chesterfield/Leyton Orient
- AFC Wimbledon or Ramsgate v Ipswich Town
- Peterborough United v Leeds United
- West Bromwich Albion v Aldershot or Stockport County
- Southampton v Alfreton Town or Walsall
- Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
- Fulham v Rotherham United
- Norwich City v Crewe Alexandra or Bristol Rovers
- West Ham United v Bristol City
- Arsenal v Liverpool
- Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Luton Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Shrewsbury Town v Wrexham or Yeovil Town
The third round matches are scheduled for the first weekend in January 2024.
- Arsenal shortlist four strikers to replace injury-prone Gabriel Jesus
- Premier League reveal April fixture schedule for TV coverage
- Simone Inzaghi wanted by Liverpool, Man United & Chelsea – but who’s the best fit?
- Bowen hat-trick hands West Ham first win of 2024, eases pressure on Moyes
- Chelsea eye Amorim to replace Pochettino this summer
- Analysis: Liverpool did all they could to win the League Cup – and ultimately triumphed
- Everton ten-point deduction reduced to six
- Jurgen Klopp could win the quadruple this season and still not be Liverpool’s best-ever manager
- Chelsea & Man City target set to join Real Madrid in 2024 or 2025
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes obscene gesture at rival supporters chanting ‘Messi’