Raheem Sterling and John Stones were notable exclusions from Gareth Southgate’s 25-man squad for England’s upcoming European Championship qualifiers.
The Three Lions are set to face Group C minnows Malta and North Macedonia in their final qualifier fixtures for the 2024 tournament in Germany.
Southgate’s side have already secured qualification following their 3-1 victory over Italy but need to win their final two games to guarantee being top seeds in the Euro 2024 draw.
The 53-year-old has refrained from tinkering with his previously selected squad, with the only change seeing Stones and Eddie Nketiah drop out while Newcastle United forward Callum Wilson earns a spot.
Chelsea forward Sterling has now missed the last five international camps since being part of the squad for the World Cup tournament in Qatar last year.
There is also no place for Chelsea captain Reece James despite Manchester City’s Stones missing out through injury, although his exclusion will be positive news for the Blues.
Goalkeepers: Sam Johnstone (Crystal Palace), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal).
Defenders: Levi Colwill (Chelsea), Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion), Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United), Kyle Walker (Manchester City).
Midfielders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid), Conor Gallagher (Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Al-Ettifaq), Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City), Declan Rice (Arsenal).
Forwards: Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Bayern Munich), James Maddison (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa), Callum Wilson (Newcastle United).
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?