The England international is currently nursing an injury sustained during the recent Premier League 1-0 loss against Newcastle United.
Nketiah’s participation in the Sevilla match remains uncertain and is contingent on a last-minute assessment.
Captain Martin Odegaard was also absent from the training sessions.
Odegaard’s surprise absence from the squad that faced Newcastle already caused a stir, and it looks like he will miss more than one game.
Brazilian international striker Gabriel Jesus has also been battling an ongoing hamstring injury, which has sidelined him for the past three games.
Jesus initially sustained the injury during Arsenal’s win over Sevilla last month.
The former Manchester City forward is making progress in his recovery, but there is still uncertainty surrounding his availability for the match against the Andalusians.
Nketiah was substituted during the Newcastle clash, but it looked like a tactical change.
However, his continued absence from training has raised questions about the Gunners’ attacking firepower.
Arsenal were linked with various strikers during the summer transfer window, but manager Mikel Arteta chose to sell Folarin Balogun and persisted with Nketiah and Jesus.
With both players grappling with injuries, the club has a dire shortage of options for their coming matches.
Arteta is undoubtedly hoping for a swift recovery for Nketiah and Jesus before the international break, as their absence could be felt in their latter November fixtures against Brentford in the Premier League and Lens in the Champions League.
The injury setbacks have cast a shadow of uncertainty over Arsenal’s attacking prospects, and fans will be eagerly awaiting updates on the condition of their star strikers.
- Bundesliga Weekly: All the action as Frankfurt humiliate Bayern, Leverkusen & Stuttgart draw
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to AC Milan as advisor & RedBird partner
- Arsenal in 2023: Best Player, Best XI, Best Goal & More
- Liverpool keen to sign Maximilian Beier, £25m summer transfer likely
- Girona smash Barcelona to top La Liga: Can they win the league?
- The six best Premier League signings of the season so far
- Manchester City back on track after 2-1 victory over Luton Town
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups