The Japanese international joined from VfB Stuttgart for a modest £16.2 million fee and has opened up on his start to life at his new club.
He believes the Reds are contenders for the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool have revamped their midfield and are flying high this term. They sit in fourth place on the Premier League table, only three points off Tottenham Hotspur at the summit.
They have won seven, drawn two and lost only once in their ten games this season. Their only loss was a controversial 2-1 defeat against Tottenham.
When asked how he is settling on Merseyside, Endo told Sky Sports: “Not doing many things, just spending time with my family.
“Yes, I am enjoying my time here in Liverpool. I went around some Japanese restaurants.
He admitted football made him feel at home, adding: “For me, playing football is everything. I always spend time with my teammates, the coaches and the staff. That makes me happy and feel like family.”
Endo disclosed that despite hoping for a move to a big club, he was surprised that Liverpool came calling, especially that late in the window, but he was excited by the challenge.
The 30-year-old said Klopp played an instrumental role in bringing him to the club and has helped him adapt seamlessly before admitting that he was prepared for the Premier League challenge.
“Physical, technique, speed, it’s the Premier League,” Endo said. “Of course, I don’t play a lot of games, but when I played against Newcastle, it was a very tough game for me physically – the speed and technically, everything is different.”
Quizzed about Liverpool’s potential to win trophies, he added, “Yes, I think so, but it is a bit early to talk about the title. When I got here, I wanted to achieve every trophy I can – but I want to focus on every match – then we will see.
“Yes (we are in the title race), we just keep going. Just focus on every game. If we keep doing that, we can achieve what we want.”
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?