Newcastle United will meet Chelsea in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals at Stamford Bridge next month.
The Magpies took their revenge against Manchester United on Wednesday after losing the final to the same opponents in February.
Miguel Almiron, Lewis Hall and Joe Willock got on the scoresheet as they won 3-0 to knock the holders out of the tournament.
Liverpool overcame Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium, thanks to goals in either half from Cody Gakpo and Darwin Nunez.
Jurgen Klopp’s side, who last won the Carabao Cup in 2022, will now travel to West Ham United in another all-Premier League fixture.
The Hammers made it to the quarter-finals after a stunning 3-1 win over Arsenal, with Mohammed Kudus and Jarrod Bowen scoring after an own-goal from Ben White.
Apart from the six all-Premier League sides, Port Vale and Middlesbrough have also made it to the competition’s quarter-finals.
The Valiants, who are 16th in the League One standings, have been lucky not to land difficult opponents up to this point.
They will now face Championship side Middlesbrough, who outclassed Exeter City in the fourth round.
Carabao Cup quarter-final draw
The matches will take place in the week commencing December 18.
- Everton vs Fulham
- Chelsea vs Newcastle United
- Port Vale vs Middlesbrough
- Liverpool vs West Ham United
- The six best Premier League signings of the season so far
- Manchester City back on track after 2-1 victory over Luton Town
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups