The Old Lady are set to be without the services of Paul Pogba for the foreseeable future after the Frenchman recently failed a doping test.
Unsurprisingly, Juventus have drawn up a list of potential replacements for Pogba and Thuram is a top target.
The 22-year-old was recently a transfer target for Liverpool, albeit to no avail as the Reds signed Alexis Mac Allister, Dominik Szoboszlai, Wataru Endo and Ryan Gravenberch in their midfield rebuild.
Khephren could now be set to follow in the footsteps of his elder brother Marcus who completed a switch to the top tier of Italian football by joining Inter Milan this summer.
Juventus could move for the midfielder as early as January, with a transfer fee of around €30 million already being quoted.
In addition to Thuram, Juventus are also keeping tabs on Pierre Emile-Hojbjerg who has fallen out of favour under the new Tottenham Hotspur manager Ange Postecoglou.
Hojbjerg is yet to start any of Tottenham’s league games, although that could be set to change soon following Yves Bissouma’s sending-off against Luton Town last time out.
However, Hojbjerg is expected to leave Tottenham soon after coming close to a move to Atletico Madrid last summer.
“In the end, the most important thing, and I have made this very clear to the coach and the club, is that I have to show my best side and deserve what I get from playing time,” Hojbjerg said (via the Evening Standard).
“Right now, I am not among the starting XI – it is what it is. I try to show my best side if the coach picks me.”
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?