Real Madrid star Jude Bellingham is set to win the 2023 Golden Boy award, according to Marca.
The announcement will be made by Italian newspaper Tuttosport on December 4.
The 20-year-old was at the top of his game on Saturday as he inspired his side to a 2-1 victory at Barcelona.
The Catalans went in front after Ilkay Gundogan scored in the sixth minute, but a superb brace from Bellingham helped Madrid win the El Clasico fixture.
The attacking midfielder’s second goal came in stoppage time when he tapped in the winner after a deflected cross fell to him.
The result moved Madrid four points ahead of their bitter rivals at the top of the La Liga standings.
Bellingham has made a spectacular start to life in Spain since arriving at the Santiago Bernabeu this summer, netting 13 goals in 13 appearances across all competitions.
The England ace has started 10 La Liga matches averaging 1.4 tackles, 2.4 shots and 1.5 key passes per game. Meanwhile, his passing accuracy is almost 90 percent (as per WhoScored).
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?