The 20-year-old midfielder briefly caused a stir when he was withdrawn late in the Champions League match against Braga on Tuesday due to discomfort in his groin.
However, after a day of rest on Wednesday, Bellingham has assured supporters that he will be on the field for the high-stakes clash with their arch-rivals.
Bellingham told RTVE: “I will be in the Clasico against Barcelona.”
His presence will be a considerable asset to Madrid, as he has been on an incredible goalscoring spree this season, notching his 11th goal for the club in only his 12th appearance.
The young midfielder has been a fixture in the starting line-up for Champions League and La Liga matches, making significant contributions to the team’s performances.
He was rested only once, during the 2-0 victory over Las Palmas at the end of September.
Bellingham’s exceptional start to life in Spain did not go unnoticed by his new club, as he was named Madrid’s Player of the Month for August and September 2023.
This award underscores his impact on the club since his transfer to the Spanish capital.
Bellingham is expected to be the catalyst for Madrid’s attack this weekend, keeping the hopes of the Los Blancos faithful high as they look to secure a vital victory in the Clasico and maintain their position at the top of La Liga.
Madrid are only one point and two positions above Barca. They will be hoping to open up a four-point gap over the rivals.
- Bundesliga Weekly: Dortmund & Leverkusen share the spoils, Leipzig re-enter the title race
- Man United to ratify Sir Jim Ratcliffe stake purchase next week
- Newcastle’s top four hopes take huge hit with Nick Pope out for five months
- Stats prove Man City’s Rodri has been far better than Arsenal’s Declan Rice this season
- Manchester City’s title defence gets tougher as Arsenal and Liverpool soar
- Euro 2024 Power Rankings – Who are the early favourites in Germany?
- FA Cup third round draw: Arsenal face Liverpool, Tottenham host Burnley
- European Championship 2024 draw: England, Scotland, France & Germany discover group stage opponents
- Can Salah close the gap on Haaland in the Premier League Golden Boot race?
- Morning Mix: Kelleher must shine for Liverpool, time running out for Burnley manager