The 16-year-old is set for trials with some of Europe’s top clubs – the first of which will be with Ligue 1 giants RC Lens. He will also watch a Champions League game involving the French outfit next month.
He has represented Sportive Avranches domestically – a second-division club in the GARFA league.
The teenage sensation stood out by delivering a string of excellent displays, which also saw him draw comparisons with former Chelsea star Michael Essien.
Ghana’s production line has been remarkable and one of the finest in Europe, with Mohammed Kudus, Mohammed Salisu, Abdul Fatawu and Kamaldeen Sulemana bursting onto the scene in recent years.
Ganiwu could be the next in line, and he has been tipped for a great future because of his immense potential.
Austrian giants RB Salzburg are also in the race to sign the Ghanaian wonderkid.
Chelsea have one of the best talent pools in Europe after investing in young players under Todd Boehly’s ownership.
The Blues are one of the youngest teams in the Premier League with an average squad age of around 24.
With Chelsea continuing to target more prodigious talents, Ganiwu has a great chance of moving to Stamford Bridge.
Ganiwu has signed with UK-based agency FA Sport, which also represents Armando Broja and Levi Colwill.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?