Millwall recently announced they have parted company with first-team manager Gary Rowett.
The 49-year-old had been in charge of the Championship club since 2019 when he succeeded Neil Harris.
Rowett guided the Lions to top-half finishes in each of his four seasons at The Den but failed to secure a play-off place.
Millwall are currently sitting 15th in the Championship standings, but are only three points adrift of the top six.
We look at three potential candidates who could replace Rowett.
Eustace did a commendable job at Birmingham City after arriving at the club in July 2022.
He led the Blues to their highest points total since 2016 last season as they survived in the Championship despite off-field uncertainty over the club’s ownership.
Birmingham made an impressive start to this season under Eustace, winning five of their 11 matches to move to sixth in the table.
The 43-year-old was recently sacked, with the club appointing Wayne Rooney in his place. Eustace could make an immediate return to management with Millwall.
Kevin Muscat is one of the favourites to fill the vacancy at The Den.
The 50-year-old played for Millwall from 2003 to 2005 and is now in charge of Japanese club Yokohama F Marinos. He led his side to the J1 League title in 2022.
Muscat was linked with Rangers to succeed Michael Beale, but the Scottish giants ultimately decided to appoint Philippe Clement.
The former Australia international could return to the Lions as their manager.
He led the Imps to a top-half finish last season but was dismissed after a poor start to the 2023-24 campaign that saw them winning just four of their 11 matches.
Kennedy has previously played for Millwall and would relish a return to the club.
The 47-year-old previously had a stint at Macclesfield Town but he managed just 12 games before resigning in 2020.
- Manchester City back on track after 2-1 victory over Luton Town
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch