Malick Thiaw has been linked with a move away from AC Milan in recent weeks.
The 22-year-old joined the Rossoneri from Schalke for around €6 million in 2022.
After a slow start to the season, he became a regular fixture in Stefano Piloli’s team, making 24 appearances across all competitions.
The young defender has already made seven league starts this term, playing a key role in helping his side to the top of the Serie A standings.
His impressive displays have reportedly caught the attention of La Liga giants Real Madrid who want to sign him next summer.
West Ham United are also keen to bring Thiaw to the Premier League, per a report from Calciomercato.
The Hammers are ready to make a €20 million offer for the 22-year-old.
However, he reportedly is happy at Milan and has no intention of leaving the club for at least the next two years.
David Moyes’ side won the Europa Conference League last term and are competing in the Europa League this year.
The Scottish manager wants to bolster their defensive ranks and believes the German is a perfect fit.
The player has already proven his skills in the Serie A and could be a shrewd acquisition for West Ham.
Thiaw has averaged an impressive 1.1 tackles, 0.9 interceptions and 2.7 clearances per game in the Italian top-flight this season.
His passing accuracy is almost 93 percent (stats from WhoScored).
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?