The 23-year-old striker has pledged his allegiance to the Canaries, signing a new five-year deal that will keep him at Carrow Road until 2028.
Sargent’s new deal comes on the back of his terrific start to the season, where he has bagged three goals and an assist in five appearances across all competitions.
His last goal came in the 4-0 win over Huddersfield Town, where he picked up an unfortunate injury that kept him out of the subsequent nine fixtures across all competitions.
Having committed his long-term future to Norwich, the United States striker has set his sights on helping the Canaries secure promotion to the Premier League this season.
“I’m very happy at signing the new contract and excited to stay here for a bit longer,” Sargent said after penning his new deal.
“I’ve liked this club ever since coming here – they’re doing really good things. I see myself as being a big part of the team moving forward.
“My family have settled really well here, we’re really happy with our time so far here. It’s a lovely place to live. I really want to get promoted with this club – it’s the biggest thing.
“I had a very good start to the season. I just want to get back as soon as possible to keep that momentum going.
“I will continue to do everything I can to help the team, to work as hard as I can, and I promise many more goals.”
Sargent joined Norwich from Werder Bremen in 2021 and has since scored 20 goals in 74 appearances for the club across all competitions.
The Canaries currently sit seventh in the Championship table, one point outside the play-off places after picking up 17 points from 11 games.
- Morning Mix: Kelleher must shine for Liverpool, time running out for Burnley manager
- This Week In Football: Dortmund conquer the group of death, Tigres lift sixth title in six years & more
- Big update on ‘excellent’ Arsenal star, agreement ‘expected’ in due course
- Top 10 football predictions for 2024
- Preview: Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Maguire & Sterling nominated for November Premier League POTM award
- Ten Hag, Howe, Iraola, Edwards up for Premier League MOTM award
- Man City FFP trial scheduled for late next year
- Three positives from Manchester United’s disappointing 3-3 draw against Galatasaray