The former Brighton & Hove Albion attacker started yesterday’s clash with Manchester City but had to come off at half-time for match-winner Gabriel Martinelli.
After undergoing scans, Trossard has pulled out of the Belgium squad.
Belgium are top of Group F with 13 points, level with Austria. They will face off on October 13 before Belgium play Sweden three days later.
The news of Trossard’s withdrawal comes as a massive blow to Arsenal, who are battling several injuries over the international break.
Bukayo Saka missed the City clash and will now spend the international break at Colney recovering.
France’s international defender William Saliba has also pulled out of their international games.
The young defender has reportedly been battling an issue for a while and will stay behind to recover.
Saliba played against City and impressively shut down Man City striker Erling Braut Haaland.
Arsenal will hope to have him back soon as he continues to blossom into one of the best defenders in the world.
Despite the injury setbacks, Mikel Arteta’s side will be brimming with confidence following their win over the reigning champions.
They snapped a 12-game winless run against Pep Guardiola’s side to keep the pressure on table-topping Tottenham Hotspur.
The Gunners will back themselves to go all the way as they search for their first Premier League title in 19 years.
- Overrated & Underrated in 2023 – Aston Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool and more
- Bundesliga Weekly: All the action as Frankfurt humiliate Bayern, Leverkusen & Stuttgart draw
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to AC Milan as advisor & RedBird partner
- Arsenal in 2023: Best Player, Best XI, Best Goal & More
- Liverpool keen to sign Maximilian Beier, £25m summer transfer likely
- Girona smash Barcelona to top La Liga: Can they win the league?
- The six best Premier League signings of the season so far
- Manchester City back on track after 2-1 victory over Luton Town
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree