The Andalusians are reportedly planning a summer move for the young midfielder as they eye targets that can improve their squad.
Sevilla view Bajcetic as a midfielder that fits into their long-term vision.
Bajcetic initially progressed through Celta Vigo’s academy before joining Liverpool’s youth set-up. He made his senior debut last season.
The 18-year-old made his first appearance for the Merseyside club in August last year and began to get sporadic game time as Liverpool’s midfield struggled.
Bajcetic became Liverpool’s youngest-ever player in the Champions League, debuting in September in their match against Ajax.
He also became the third youngest to score for the club in the Premier League when he netted against Aston Villa.
Bajcetic was subsequently handed a few starts and won the club’s Player of the Month award in January.
However, he suffered an adductor injury in March that ruled him out for the rest of the season.
Liverpool signed Alexis Mac Allister, Ryan Gravenberch, Dominick Szoboszlai and Wataru Endo this summer, pushing Bajcetic down the pecking order.
Manager Jurgen Klopp has only given the youngster 75 minutes of game time this season, with the club now rejuvenated through the centre.
Bajcetic could consider a return to his native Spain in search of game time. However, he has a deal with Liverpool until 2027, and Sevilla will have to pay a significant sum to sign him.
It will be interesting to see if Sevilla can afford one of their top targets for the 2024 summer transfer window, considering their financial situation.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?