The Three Lions face Australia on October 13 in a friendly before their 2024 European Championship qualifier against Italy four days later.
The squad for both games will be announced by Gareth Southgate later today.
Bowen, who has won four senior caps, is aiming to nail down a place in the squad on the back of his stellar club form.
He has started this season in the best possible way with five goals in seven games in the Premier League.
After seeing his strike go in vain in the 3-1 defeat to Liverpool, Bowen followed up with another goal in the 2-0 victory over Sheffield United.
The 26-year-old is the third-highest scorer in the league at the moment and also the top-scoring Englishman.
“It’s still a massive moment getting told you’re going to represent your country – I want to be in the squad,” said Bowen (h/t Sky Sports News).
Bowen’s impressive run of form has fueled the rumours of a potential move to Liverpool, who have identified the Englishman as a replacement for Mohamed Salah.
The Egyptian superstar was the subject of heavy transfer interest from Al-Ittihad during the summer, but the Reds turned down an offer worth £150 million from the Saudi Pro League club.
However, with the Saudi giants expected to try their luck again in future, the Merseysiders are lining up potential alternatives for Salah, whose contract expires in 2025.
Bowen has been on the Reds’ watchlist for a long time, but the Hammers have reportedly started talks with him over a new deal to fend off his suitors.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?