Lionel Messi has made a huge impact for Inter Miami since he signed for the club, leading them to the Leagues Cup success and the final of the US Open Cup.
The Argentine’s signing has also given a massive boost to interest in Major League Soccer.
However, his arrival in Miami has triggered a massive increase in ticket prices, with some sections of the club’s stadium now costing almost double.
According to The Athletic, the centre sections on the north end line of the DRV PNK Stadium have increased from $485 per seat last season to $884 for next year.
Sats on the south end line have jumped from $592 to $867.
Seats in the northwest midfield area ranged from $2,575 and $3,609 in 2023, but they have now reached between $4,420 and $7,650.
Field-level season tickets on the east sideline will be offered at $13,005, and the west sideline boxes will begin at $42,840 per season for four seats.
Messi is currently sidelined with a muscle injury he picked up during Inter’s 4-0 success over Toronto last week.
The Argentine missed the Herons’ 2-1 defeat to Houston Dynamo in the final of the US Open Cup.
However, manager Gerardo Martino is hopeful the forward will be able to play again before the end of the season.
- Morning Mix: Kelleher must shine for Liverpool, time running out for Burnley manager
- This Week In Football: Dortmund conquer the group of death, Tigres lift sixth title in six years & more
- Big update on ‘excellent’ Arsenal star, agreement ‘expected’ in due course
- Top 10 football predictions for 2024
- Preview: Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Maguire & Sterling nominated for November Premier League POTM award
- Ten Hag, Howe, Iraola, Edwards up for Premier League MOTM award
- Man City FFP trial scheduled for late next year
- Three positives from Manchester United’s disappointing 3-3 draw against Galatasaray