Los Blancos had dominated the game but could not find their finishing touch until the dying moments when the England international broke the deadlock and earned his side the win.
With Madrid chasing the game, they took a short corner in the 94th minute that Federico Valverde blasted at Berlin keeper Frederik Ronnow, and it fell kindly for Bellingham to finish.
The 20-year-old wonderkid has netted six goals in six outings for the Copa del Rey champions since joining them this summer for €133 million from Borussia Dortmund.
He netted on his debut against Athletic Bilbao in their opening La Liga clash before bagging a brace against Almeria.
Bellingham netted back-to-back winners against Celta Vigo and Getafe. Their last game against Real Sociedad is the only match in which he hasn’t found the back of the net.
It is hard to argue that Bellingham has been their most influential player since joining, helping to fill the shooting boots of Karim Benzema.
He has also been one of the best signings of the season despite his heavy price tag.
Bellingham has been talismanic for the 14-time Champions League winners and spearheaded them to another win today.
Despite the injuries to key figures like Vinicius Jr, Thibaut Courtois and Eder Militao, Madrid have been in excellent form.
They face city rivals Atletico Madrid on Sunday in one of the most exciting match-ups of the weekend. Los Blancos will be relying on Bellingham to deliver the goods again.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?