SEGA and Sports Interactive have made an exciting announcement that is sure to get fans of the Football Manager (FM) franchise off their seats.
The highly anticipated FM 2024 is set to launch on November 6, aligning with the usual schedule of the video game producers.
The upcoming FM 24 will feature several exciting updates, including the ability to transfer saved games from FM 23, FM23 Console and FM23 Touch.
SI asserts that FM 24, which has been described as ‘the last of its kind,’ will be the most complete iteration of the game to date.
This 20th instalment in the renowned franchise also signifies a significant milestone for the studio and the broader SEGA family as it marks its official debut in Japan.
A new game engine powered by Unity, whose cutting-edge technology promises improved graphics and a significantly better-looking matchday experience, is expected to debut in FM 24.
It will serve as a test run for the first part of their advanced animation technology, which should lay the foundation for the bulk of improvements to be introduced in the next instalment, FM 25.
Additionally, joining the Football Manager line-up this year is Netflix, which will exclusively host FM 2024 Mobile.
Whether they are seasoned Football Manager enthusiasts or newcomers, Netflix members from all around the world will be able to access FM within the same app as their beloved films and TV shows.
- Premier League wages: Man City & Man Utd stars top the salary charts
- Arsenal to offload fringe players in pursuit of Brentford’s Ivan Toney as Bees renew Barclays borrowing
- Women’s Super League 2023/24: Can anyone stop Chelsea winning five-in-a-row?
- Football agents in the UK stall FIFA’s salary cap regulations
- Chelsea monitoring Osimhen situation amid rift with Napoli