Manchester City are reportedly willing to offer star striker Erling Braut Haaland a massive new contract.
The Norwegian is currently earning £ 375,000 per week, which is equivalent to Kevin De Bruyne’s salary.
The Daily Star claim the Premier League giants are preparing to hand him a 60 percent pay rise to £600,000 a week.
Haaland is already contracted to the English club until 2027, but they will offer him fresh terms to extend his stay beyond 2027.
The supremely talented centre-forward took the Premier League by storm after joining the Cityzens last summer from Borussia Dortmund.
He smashed an incredible 52 goals in 53 appearances last term, playing a key role in helping his side win the continental treble.
The Norway international broke several records along the way, including the most goals scored in a season in the English top flight.
Haaland has started the new campaign in a spectacular fashion, netting six goals in four appearances.
The 23-year-old bagged his fifth Premier League hat-trick in Saturday’s 5-1 win over Fulham.
It looks very unlikely the striker will want to move anywhere as he is playing under the best coach in Pep Guardiola and enjoying tremendous success at the Etihad Stadium.
- Harvey Barnes comes off injured in Newcastle’s match against Sheffield United
- Chelsea 0-1 Aston Villa: Player rating as Watkins hands Villains victory over 10-man Blues
- Mitoma scores twice in Brighton’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth
- Harry Kane scores first hat-trick for Bayern Munich in 7-0 victory over Bochum
- Xavi signs one-year contract extension until 2025