The transfer saga of Randal Kolo Muani is finally drawing to a close as Paris Saint-Germain have reached an agreement with Eintracht Frankfurt over his transfer, claims L’Equipe.
PSG have been working on the deal all summer, but negotiations with Frankfurt proved futile.
Kolo Muani publicised his desire to move to the French capital while skipping Frankfurt’s training sessions to achieve his dream.
PSG can finally see light at the end of the tunnel as Frankfurt have accepted their latest offer.
Les Parisiens have reached an agreement with the Bundesliga outfit for €75 million plus €15m in bonuses, with the deal subject to Eintracht finding a replacement for the French forward.
Die Adler wanted to sign PSG’s Hugo Ekitike, but he has rejected their proposal.
The Ligue 1 giants are turning heads with their incredible business towards the end of the transfer window, having recently snapped up highly-coveted French talent Bradley Barcola from Lyon.
Kolo Muani’s arrival would take their total summer spending close to €300m.
The 2022 World Cup finalist could surpass Edinson Cavani as PSG’s third-most expensive transfer of all time.
Luis Enrique will now have the most formidable attacking line-up in Europe, comprising Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele, Marco Asensio, Lee Kang-in, Goncalo Ramos and Barcola.
Meanwhile, Marco Verratti has been heavily linked with a move to Qatari outfit Al-Arabi, while Juan Bernat is inching closer towards a loan move to Benfica.
- Premier League wages: Man City & Man Utd stars top the salary charts
- Arsenal to offload fringe players in pursuit of Brentford’s Ivan Toney as Bees renew Barclays borrowing
- Women’s Super League 2023/24: Can anyone stop Chelsea winning five-in-a-row?
- Football agents in the UK stall FIFA’s salary cap regulations
- Chelsea monitoring Osimhen situation amid rift with Napoli