Nottingham Forest have finalised a deal with Chelsea to sign Callum Hudson-Odoi, reports Fabrizio Romano.
After agreeing personal terms, Forest have received the green light from the Blues on deadline day.
Hudson-Odoi will undergo his medical tests on Friday morning.
The Blues put Hudson-Odoi up for sale after deeming him surplus to requirements. He failed to make an impact since his jump to the first-team squad.
His loan stint at Bayer Leverkusen last season was poor, as he failed to nail down a regular spot in Xabi Alonso’s set-up.
Chelsea’s Mauricio Pochettino made it clear to Hudson-Odoi that he was not in his plans after excluding him from first-team training.
Hudson-Odoi will be hoping to revive his career in his new chapter with Forest. He is one of several players expected to move to City Ground on deadline day.
Forest have reached an agreement for the signing of Bologna midfielder Nicolas Dominguez, and an official announcement is likely to be made today.
Arsenal left-back Nuno Tavares is also expected to complete his loan move to Forest.
Nottingham recently announced the signing of young Brazilan defender Murillo from Corinthians in a deal worth £15 million.
- Aston Villa mark European return with shocking 3-2 defeat to Legia Warszawa
- Nunez, Salah & Diaz secure Liverpool comeback win over LASK after early scare
- Tottenham to trigger Son contract extension to avoid another Kane situation
- Ineffective Man Utd star should be dropped for Burnley clash
- Daniel Levy open to selling Tottenham stake in Tottenham for ‘the right money’