The draw for the 2023/24 Champions League group stage has been completed in Monaco today.
Reigning European champions Manchester City have been drawn in Group G, alongside RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade and Young Boys.
Premier League runners-up Arsenal landed in Group B where they will face Sevilla, PSV Eindhoven and Lens.
Group A features big-hitters Bayern Munich and Manchester United alongside FC Copenhagen and Galatasaray.
Newcastle United face a tough test in Group F against Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund and AC Milan.
Scottish Premiership champions Celtic are in Group E with Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid and Lazio.
Champions League 2023/24 group stage draw
Here is the full draw for this season’s Champions League group stage.
- Group A: Bayern Munich, Manchester United, FC Copenhagen, Galatasaray.
- Group B: Sevilla, Arsenal, PSV Eindhoven, Lens.
- Group C: Napoli, Real Madrid, Braga, Union Berlin.
- Group D: Benfica, Inter Milan, RB Salzburg, Real Sociedad.
- Group E: Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid, Lazio, Celtic.
- Group F: Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, Newcastle United.
- Group G: Manchester City, RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade, Young Boys.
- Group H: Barcelona, Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Royal Antwerp.
Champions League 2023/24 group stage dates
The dates for the opening stage of the 2023/24 Champions League are as follows:
- Matchday 1: September 19-20.
- Matchday 2: October 3-4.
- Matchday 3: October 24-25.
- Matchday 4: November 7-8.
- Matchday 5: November 28-29.
- Matchday 6: December 12-13.
- Jude Bellingham and Dani Carvajal potentially out of Madrid derby
- Man Utd players growing tired of Erik ten Hag’s public criticism & tactics
- Julian Nagelsmann appointment confirmed till end of Euro 2024
- Martin Odegaard signs new contract, becomes Arsenal’s highest-paid player
- Morning Mix: It’s time for Dyche to be bold at Everton, pressure mounting on Man United manager