The altercation happened in the early hours of Sunday, August 20, outside a nightclub in the heart of Newcastle city centre.
Reports indicate that Lascelles and his group were victims of a reportedly unprovoked violent attack.
Lascelles’ 19-year-old brother was allegedly elbowed in the head.
Lascelles’ friend was reportedly knocked to the ground. He required hospital treatment after being kicked in the face and rendered unconscious.
Alarming details have emerged, including threats of firearm violence directed at Lascelles and his brother.
Lascelles was reportedly struck in the back of the head during the incident. Notably, there have been no arrests.
A spokesperson for Northumbria Police said: “Shortly after 4.00 am on Sunday, August 20, we received a report of disorder involving several people on Westgate Road in Newcastle city centre.
“Officers attended – however, it is believed that those involved had already left the scene before their arrival.”
Despite losing his starting place on the team under manager Howe, he has retained his role as club captain, with on-pitch responsibilities now undertaken by Kieran Trippier.
Lascelles has held the captain’s armband since 2016, making 225 appearances for the Tyneside club.
- Football agents in the UK stall FIFA’s salary cap regulations
- Chelsea monitoring Osimhen situation amid rift with Napoli
- Victor Osimhen threatens legal action against Napoli over mockery
- Marseille close to appointing Gennaro Gattuso as the new manager
- Chelsea receive Premier League green light for Infinite Athlete to become their shirt sponsor