The 2023/23 Premier League season gets underway on Friday with a clash between newly promoted Burnley and reigning champions Manchester City at Turf Moor.
Pep Guardiola’s side head into the new campaign chasing their fourth successive league title, and they will be tough to stop in their quest to achieve the feat.
Arsenal will fancy their chances of toppling Man City after splashing the cash this summer, while Manchester United will also expect to be in the mix.
Aston Villa could be in the mix for a top-six finish after showing massive improvement since Unai Emery replaced Steven Gerrard as manager.
At the other end of the table, Premier League new boys Luton Town and Sheffield United look good bets to make an immediate return to the Championship.
Several other clubs, including Burnley, Nottingham Forest and Wolverhampton Wanderers, will be looking nervously over the shoulders during the campaign.
We have looked at each Premier League club to determine how they are likely to fare – click the links below for our thoughts on the season ahead.
- Aston Villa
- Brighton and Hove Albion
- Crystal Palace
- Luton Town
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Newcastle United
- Nottingham Forest
- Sheffield United
- Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
More Premier League Resources
- Liverpool receive apology from the PGMOL but is that enough?
- Bundesliga weekly: Bayern & RB Leipzig play out an enthralling draw, Bayer Leverkusen stay stop
- Rangers sack head coach Michael Beale after Aberdeen defeat
- Romero delivers brutal response to Mac Allister’s claim that Tottenham beat Liverpool with 12 men
- Bayern Munich closing in on shock move to re-sign Jerome Boateng