The Lilywhites recently turned down an offer of €100 million including add-ons from the Bundesliga giants for the 30-year-old.
Talks between the two clubs continued on Monday over a transfer but they still couldn’t reach an agreement.
The Athletic are now reporting Kane is leaning towards staying at Spurs for the 2023-24 Premier League season.
Tottenham and Bayern remain apart in their valuation of the experienced striker.
He has entered the final year of his contract, but chairman Daniel Levy is not interested in selling him.
The English club also tried to convince Kane to pen a new deal, and they were ready to make him the joint-highest-paid Premier League player.#
Bayern have made several bids to secure his signature, hoping Levy will change his stance. But it appears they were wrong as even a €100m offer couldn’t persuade him.
The Bavarians may look for alternative targets to bolster their attack for the coming season.
They recently sold Sadio Mane to Saudi Pro League club Al-Nassr in a €30m move, while Lucas Hernandez and Marcel Sabitzer have also departed the Allianz Arena.
- Fulham 0-2 Chelsea: Mudryk & Broja strike to earn Blues their second league win of the season
- Champions League: Laurent Robert wants to see PSG and Newcastle secure last-16 spot
- Liverpool & VAR: The stench of entitlement is off the scale
- Preview: Napoli vs Real Madrid – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Lens vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups