Kane’s future has been a major talking point this summer with Manchester United, Bayern and Paris Saint-Germain all showing interest in him.
Bayern have emerged as favourites to sign Kane and have had two bids rejected heading into the final month of the window.
The Bavarians launched a third offer worth more than €100 million including add-ons over the weekend, but Spurs have turned down their German counterparts.
Tottenham are working towards tying Kane down to a new deal. The 30-year-old is open to staying at the club this summer, but it is unlikely he will sign a new contract with Bayern hovering.
Spurs are holding firm in their stance of not wanting to part ways with their skipper despite him having already entered the final year of his contract.
After seeing their third offer rejected, it remains to be seen if Bayern will further test Spurs’ resilience with a new bid or turn to alternative targets.
Bayern have been linked with a move for Eintracht Frankfurt talisman Randal Kolo Muani, who has agreed personal terms with Paris Saint-Germain.
Kane wants his future resolved before the start of the new Premier League season and Bayern will need to act fast if they are to launch another offer.
The Englishman netted four goals in Tottenham’s 5-1 friendly victory over Shakhtar Donetsk yesterday to once again demonstrate his goalscoring prowess.
- Daniel Levy open to selling Tottenham stake in Tottenham for ‘the right money’
- FIFA Rankings: Argentina retain top spot ahead of France, Brazil & England, Germany continue to fall
- Neil Warnock departs Huddersfield Town after draw with Stoke City
- Sociedad’s dominance, Inzaghi’s questionable decisions, Martinez comes up clutch – Takeaways from Inter Milan’s draw vs Real Sociedad
- Inter Miami star Messi leaves Toronto game with injury