Sheffield United recently confirmed the signing of Arsenal defender Auston Trusty in a deal worth around £5 million.
The 24-year-old is the latest arrival at Bramall Lane following the signings of Anis Slimane, Yasser Larouci and Benie Traore.
But their transfer window is far from over yet as they begin to prepare for life in the Premier League.
According to journalist Florian Plettenberg, the Blades are pursuing a loan deal for Bayern Munich youngster Malik Tillman.
The loan deal will include a purchase option or a mandatory obligation to buy for around €10m.
Malik came through Bayern’s youth academy before earning his competitive debut against Bremer SV in 2021. But he has since made only six more appearances for the German giants.
The 21-year-old spent the 2022-23 season on loan at Rangers, where he scored 12 goals in 43 appearances across all competitions.
The Gers had the option to make the move permanent, but they decided not to sign him.
He has returned to Bavaria, but his first-team chances are slim due to tough competition for places.
After performing well during his loan stint at Rangers, the midfielder is now expected to join the Blades or PSV.
He must play regular football at this stage of his career to continue his progression.
- Aston Villa mark European return with shocking 3-2 defeat to Legia Warszawa
- Nunez, Salah & Diaz secure Liverpool comeback win over LASK after early scare
- Tottenham to trigger Son contract extension to avoid another Kane situation
- Ineffective Man Utd star should be dropped for Burnley clash
- Daniel Levy open to selling Tottenham stake in Tottenham for ‘the right money’