The 27-year-old joined the Bees in 2019 from Blackburn Rovers in a deal worth around £3m. He has been their first choice keeper since then, making over 160 appearances across all competitions.
The Spaniard helped his side win Premier League promotion at the end of the 2020-21 season, securing 16 clean sheets in 42 Championship games.
He has also played an instrumental role in keeping Brentford in the English top flight for the last two campaigns.
Raya, whose contract at Gtech Community Stadium expires next year, doesn’t want to renew his deal.
The Bees are ready to cash in on him this summer but will reportedly not sell him cheaply, despite signing Mark Flekken as his replacement.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Arsenal have made an opening offer of £20m plus £3m in add-ons to sign the experienced goalkeeper.
Aaron Ramsdale is currently their number-one goalie, but they are looking to sign Raya to provide competition for the England international.
Ramsdale arrived at the Emirates Stadium in 2021 in a deal worth around £30m. He has since made 78 appearances across all competitions, keeping 29 clean sheets.
Bayern Munich are also looking to sign Raya on a loan deal this summer. But a move is unlikely, with Brentford only willing to accept their proposal if the player pens an extension.
- Everton takeover: 777 Partner’s source of funding facing new legal complaint
- Chelsea face competition from Barcelona and Real Madrid for teen stars
- Tottenham’s Manor Solomon facing three months on the sidelines with knee injury
- Charles Ebersol reveals inside story of £40M Chelsea deal with Infinite Athlete
- Morocco, Spain and Portugal to host 2030 FIFA World Cup