Al-Nassr have announced the signing of Senegal international Sadio Mane from Bayern Munich.
The Bavarians recently confirmed the forward was left out of their squad for the pre-season game against Kawasaki Frontale as he was negotiating an exit.
He has now completed his transfer to Al-Nassr in a deal worth around €30 million.
The Senegalese footballer will earn more than €40m per year with the Saudi Pro League side.
Mane joined the Bundesliga giants in a stunning €32m move from Liverpool in 2022.
But his inconsistent form and fitness issues meant he failed to make a huge impact at the Allianz Arena.
In 38 appearances across all competitions, he scored just goals.
The former Liverpool star still had two years left on his contract in Bavaria, but they were still willing to listen to offers for him.
Mane’s transfer to Saudi Arabia will likely give Bayern a significant boost in their pursuit of Tottenham Hotspur star Harry Kane.
They failed to agree a deal with Spurs after their latest talks in London. The two clubs are still €29m apart in their valuation of the player.
However, Bayern are still confident of wrapping up a deal for the England ace.
The 29-year-old’s contract at Tottenham expires in 2024, and they cannot afford to lose him for free next summer.
- Tottenham’s Manor Solomon facing three months on the sidelines with knee injury
- Charles Ebersol reveals inside story of £40M Chelsea deal with Infinite Athlete
- Morocco, Spain and Portugal to host 2030 FIFA World Cup
- Sunderland confirm Watford clash will proceed despite power failure
- Cinch terminates SPFL sponsorship deal after Rangers refuse to display car branding