The Denmark international revealed his desire to play for United earlier this year, but also opened the door to other big moves.
Atalanta are reportedly holding out for a fee of at least €70m to part ways with their most prized asset off the back of his breakout season where he netted nine league goals.
Hojlund has already agreed personal terms with Man United and they are the favourites to secure his services this summer.
With PSG unwilling to increase their bid, which is significantly lower than United’s, they stand a slim chance of winning the race for the 20-year-old’s signature.
However, Les Parisiens are planning to offer Hojlund a more lucrative salary package in a bid to convince him to prioritise a move to the Parc des Princes.
Amid the uncertainty surrounding Kylian Mbappe’s future, PSG are in the market for a new forward.
They have been linked with Randal Kolo Muani, Dusan Vlahovic and Goncalo Ramos this summer.
Victor Osimhen is also a target for the French giants, although the Nigerian is expected to command a sizeable fee of around €150m.
- Ineffective Man Utd star should be dropped for Burnley clash
- Daniel Levy open to selling Tottenham stake in Tottenham for ‘the right money’
- FIFA Rankings: Argentina retain top spot ahead of France, Brazil & England, Germany continue to fall
- Neil Warnock departs Huddersfield Town after draw with Stoke City
- Sociedad’s dominance, Inzaghi’s questionable decisions, Martinez comes up clutch – Takeaways from Inter Milan’s draw vs Real Sociedad