Ex-Real Madrid and Everton star James Rodriguez is reportedly close to joining Brazilian outfit Sao Paulo.
The 32-year-old was most recently contracted to Super League Greece club Olympiacos but left in April after terminating his deal by mutual consent.
He made 24 appearances across all competitions for Thrylos, netting five goals and six assists.
The attacking midfielder is now heading to Brazil to join Sao Paulo.
According to journalist Vene Casagrande, he is set to pen a two-year deal to join the Brazilian club on a free transfer.
Rodriguez began his football career in his native country Colombia with Envigado before moving to Argentina to play for Banfield in 2008.
Los Blancos were highly impressed with his performances in the 2014 World Cup when he scored six goals to win the Golden Boot award.
He netted 37 goals in 125 appearances for the Spanish giants, winning two La Liga titles and two Champions League trophies.
After spending two years on loan at Bayern Munich, Rodriguez sealed a permanent move to Everton to reunite with Carlo Ancelotti.
He helped the Toffees finish 10th in the Premier League but left Goodison Park in 2021 to join Qatari outfit Al-Rayyan.
The Colombian lasted just one season before departing to try his luck in Greece with Olympiacos. He is now on the move again.
- Fulham 0-2 Chelsea: Mudryk & Broja strike to earn Blues their second league win of the season
- Champions League: Laurent Robert wants to see PSG and Newcastle secure last-16 spot
- Liverpool & VAR: The stench of entitlement is off the scale
- Preview: Napoli vs Real Madrid – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Lens vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups