The Republik of Mancunia has long been established as one of the most prominent Manchester United blog sites on the internet.
Their annual charity season preview is always eagerly anticipated and this year’s edition aims to smash through a notable barrier.
Previous sales of the preview have generated a profit of more than £9,000 – all of which has been donated to The Christie in Manchester.
United fans are being urged to download the 2023/24 season preview to help push the figure raised through the £10,000 mark.
Many of the country’s top journalists have contributed to the preview including Daniel Taylor, Henry Winter, Oliver Kay and James Ducker.
Adam Crafton, Andy Mitten and Daniel Harris also feature, while Nooruddean Choudry has written a moving piece on the moment of the season.
With expert insights from some of the best writers in the business, the preview is a must-have purchase for Man United fans everywhere.
Every penny of the profit goes to The Christie, so please join us in supporting this fantastic cause.
- Premier League wages: Man City & Man Utd stars top the salary charts
- Arsenal to offload fringe players in pursuit of Brentford’s Ivan Toney as Bees renew Barclays borrowing
- Women’s Super League 2023/24: Can anyone stop Chelsea winning five-in-a-row?
- Football agents in the UK stall FIFA’s salary cap regulations
- Chelsea monitoring Osimhen situation amid rift with Napoli