However, the friendly has been cancelled after heavy rainfall left the pitch waterlogged.
Tottenham began their pre-season campaign as they took on West Ham United at the Optus Stadium in Perth on July 18.
Ange Postecoglou’s side fell to a 3-2 defeat against the Hammers.
Danny Ings and Divin Mubama put West Ham in control by scoring two goals in the first half.
Tottenham hit back after the interval through Giovani Lo Celso and Destiny Udogie but Gianluca Scamacca ensured West Ham took the victory.
Spurs face Lion City Sailors in their next friendly at the Singapore National Stadium before hosting Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk on August 6.
They will conclude their pre-season by playing La Liga giants Barcelona at the Montjuic Stadium on August 9.
Tottenham endured a poor campaign in the English top-flight last season, finishing eighth in the standings.
They will be looking to make a comeback this term by challenging for a top-four finish.
But things will likely be difficult for them with their top player Harry Kane expected to join Bayern Munich this summer.
- Kevin Muscat & Pascal Jansen interested in Rangers job following Beale sacking
- Chelsea Women debut Infinite Athlete kit in 2-1 win over Tottenham
- Liverpool receive apology from the PGMOL but is that enough?
- Bundesliga Weekly: Bayern & RB Leipzig play out an enthralling draw, Bayer Leverkusen stay stop
- Rangers sack manager Michael Beale after Aberdeen defeat