The Bundesliga champions sold Robert Lewandowski to Barcelona last summer without bringing in a replacement.
In Lewandowski’s absence, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting has come to the fore for Bayern, netting an impressive 13 times in 22 matches across all competitions this term.
Harry Kane is believed to be Bayern’s prime target but they know that a move could prove difficult, with the striker open to signing a new deal with Spurs.
The German giants are keeping tabs on potential alternatives, which include Vlahovic.
Despite nursing an injury problem earlier in the season, Vlahovic has netted eight league goals, with two coming in last Tuesday’s 3-0 victory over Salernitana.
Any deal for Vlahovic is expected to cost around €80 million and Juve could be tempted to sell as they prepare for life without Champions League football next season having been hit with a hefty 15-point deduction.
Juventus are ninth in the Serie A table, 12 points behind Roma in fourth position after 22 rounds of matches.
However, Max Allegri’s men are still active in this year’s Europa League which could serve as a gateway to secure qualification for the next edition of Europe’s premier club tournament.
With respect to that, Juventus will be aiming to secure a first-leg advantage in tonight’s Europa League meeting against Nantes.
The Old Lady have been boosted by the return of Paul Pogba to training, although the midfielder is unlikely to feature at the Allianz Stadium later today.
- How Brighton could line-up in Athens with Lamptey and Fati injured
- Galatasaray 3-3 Man United: Battle of Istanbul ends in stalemate
- Ten Hag drops Varane again – is a Man United exit imminent?
- Al-Ittihad target former Liverpool director Julian Ward to bolster Salah bid
- Liverpool pair Alisson & Diogo Jota to miss at least five games through injury
- Chelsea to pull Andrey Santos from awful Forest loan – what’s next for the young Brazilian?
- Tottenham to recall exiled star amid injury crisis
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback