Jay-Z-co-owned Roc Nation Sports International (RNSI) has expanded to South America and has acquired Brazilian football agency TFM Agency.
Roc Nation has expanded its operations into the South American football market with the launch of Roc Nation Sports Brazil.
The Brazilian international netted 15 goals last season. He helped them push Manchester City for the Premier League title.
Real Madrid winger Vinicius Jr, one of the best wingers in football over the past two seasons, is also on their roster.
Madrid wonderkid Endrick is also under their umbrella. The 16-year-old is still with Palmeiras and will join Los Blancos when he turns 18.
Roc Nations Brazil will have its headquarters in Sao Paolo. Due to TFM’s roster, they already have over 100 players to represent.
The organisation has several football superstars on its books including Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku, Federico Dimarco, Chris Richards, Axel Witsel and Jack McGlynn.
The acquisition will help establish Roc Nation Sports Brazil as they hope to integrate with RNSI’s international sports division led by President Michael Yormark.
Founder of TFM Agency, Frederico Pena, will assume the role of President of Roc Nation Brazil.
President and Founder of Roc Nation Sports Juan Perez said (via Roc Nation’s official website): “In terms of football, Brazil is the centre of it all.
“I strongly identify with a culture that has such an incredible passion for sports and music. Our influence in this game is growing, and this move shows our intentions to the world.”
“By introducing a full-service sports representation service to South America, we are providing a level of service that has never before existed in this market and one that our players truly deserve.
“Roc Nation embodies the pinnacle of culture, sports, and entertainment. It made perfect sense to join them, elevate our operations, and provide our athletes with comprehensive, global representation.”
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?