Giuntoli is soon expected to sign his contract with the Bianconeri after parting ways with Napoli after a decade.
One of his primary tasks at Juve will be finding a replacement for Juan Cuadrado, who has officially sealed an exit after his contract expired.
Giuntoli has been monitoring Holm since his time at Napoli and believes he would be an ideal signing for the Bianconeri.
The Swedish youngster burst onto the scene in Serie A last season following his string of impressive displays for Spezia.
The 23-year-old was one of the bright spots in an otherwise dismal campaign for Spezia, who were relegated to Serie B.
Holm missed a large part of the second half of the season through injury, and his absence had a huge impact on Spezia’s results.
The former IFK Goteborg star boasts eye-catching statistics despite playing for Spezia. The interest from Juventus is testimony to his huge potential.
He has a contract until 2026 and can be signed for a reasonable fee due to Spezia’s relegation.
As part of a major summer shake-up, Juve have confirmed Timothy Weah as their first signing while also extending the contract of Adrien Rabiot.
Angel Di Maria has left the club, while Federico Chiesa, Gleison Bremer and Dusan Vlahovic are being linked with an exit.
The Old Lady also have Bayern Munich’s Noussair Mazraoui and Leicester City’s Timothy Castagne in their list of potential right-back targets.
- Pep Guardiola denies City’s reliance on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?