The 25-year-old joined the Cottagers in a €2 million move from Manchester City’s academy in 2020 and has since established himself with the club.
However, with his contract set to expire at the end of next season, Fulham were keen on tying him to a new deal, but negotiations have hit a roadblock.
The defender now seems primed for an exit, with the club keen to recoup a transfer fee for the Englishman and avoid losing him on a free transfer next summer.
The former Man City man helped Marco Silva’s side to an astonishing top-half finish in the Premier League last season after scoring once in 25 solid league appearances.
Fulham are reluctant to let the impressive defender leave, but Adarabioyo’s time as a Cottager is set to end this summer, with the defender keen to open a new chapter in his career.
Inter are still in the market for a long-term replacement for Milan Skriniar, who will join Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expires at the end of this month.
The Nerazzurri still find themselves in a pickle with their economic situation despite finishing in the top four and reaching the Champions League final.
They are looking to sign players on a free transfer or a cut-price deal, and Adarabioyo fits the bill, although it is unknown how much Fulham will demand to let the Englishman leave.
Inter are the only interested club that can offer Adarabioyo a chance to feature in Europe’s most prestigious tournament next season.
Fulham are keen to improve their squad ahead of next season as they look to build on their impressive top-half finish.
They will begin the new campaign with a trip to Everton on August 13.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?